
They had family fun night at the Middle School. We took the kids. Keyaira got her hair spray painted... which did not come out for almost a week. It was fun. Keyaira entered the cake walk and won on her first try. She was so excited. I had the baby and it was hard to get around with so many people and Keyaira wanted to do the cake walk again, so I waited and Caleb took her back through the line. While I was waiting I figured I would buy a few raffle tickets and try to win something. I figured it was a long shot since I never win anything. Well I was not paying attention when they announced it and I won over $1000 worth of gift certificates. I was so pumped. That never happens to me. I think I will try another family fun night just to test my luck... lol.
1 comment:
What a cute blog! I found you while blog-stalking, I am sitting home sick and randomly found your cute blog so I hope you don't mind if I become an official reader. Your girls are so adorable and I can't believe how big Brooklinn is. So fun!
Post a Comment