.jpg)
August 2008
This was actually in August but they are so darn cute that I had to post them anyways. This is the first "pretty" pictures I got of the girls. Keyaira was a flower girl for my little brother Robert's wedding and Brooklinn was going to be blessed and the dresses looked so cute together that I had to get them done.



9 comments:
Wow, in those pictures Keyaira looks just like you! So cute!
Hi Jessica-I somehow came across your blog and wanted to say hi. Your girls are adorable and it looks like you guys are doing great. Anyway just wanted to say hi.
Hey Jess. I came over form Tiff's blog! Your little girls are SO cute! Time flies!
Jess! I am happy you found my blog! Look how cute you and your family are! I can't believe you have two little girls now. So cute. Actually your one little girl is older then I can believe! Has it really been that long?! Time it flying by! I am happy to see that you are doing good and I'm excited to keep in touch!
I am so excited you have one now, I have been meaning to ask Tiff how you are! Your girls are so freaking cute!
Hi Jessica!!! Your little family is so cute! Your girls are adorable. I am envious of the pink. All we see at my home is blue:) I hope everything is going great for you and life it treating wonderful!
Hey Jessica--this is Tappia! I'm so glad you found me. Your girls are so so cute. I love the frilly dresses. My littelest one, Kynlee, was born May 4th. So they're close:) Sierra is almost 4 going on 16--I can't wait for that--NOT! Anyway, good to catch up!
Hey it is Breque Galbraith! I found your blog from Emalee's. Just wanted to say hi, I don't think I have seen you since High School so it is fun to be able to see what has been going on! Your girls are so0 cute and I love their names!
Cute, cute, cute!
Post a Comment